Sunday, October 18, 2009

Up @ 2.11 am doing my office work.. Really?

We have a long break... Deepavali - Festival of Lights celebrated by Hindus.

Deepavali this years fall on 17 Oct this year - a Saturday. Thus, we are off on 16 Oct, Friday for replacement holiday. Well, we have Fri, Sat & Sun.. Whoa! 3 Days off & I packed my stuff home happily on Thurs night... Promising to myself that I'll get some work done on this break..

No prize for guessing for the right answer..
Yeah, I did not get any of my stuffs done. Bravo!!

So here am I, doing what I suppose to do for the past 3 days.. Starting from login the famous complaint from my most unfavourable island in Asia Pacific (In my context - I just can't bring myself to like this customer no doubt that they are the key account for the AMC line.. Well... Argh...

What's next?
- Thailand : Drawing submission
- India : Serum dwg, & updated specs
- 1st Solar : Update F3

And... Heheheh.. The award winner - 3rd Quarter plans for EU customers..

I love my job.... I love my job... I love my job....

Why can't I get this done on 19 Oct morning? I can just get up earlier, i.e @ 4 am maybe?
Well - It's just I know myself too well... I just can't get up..

I just outlined what I intend to do, but it seems that I am writing this blog? Argh.. I am totally helpless.. Way to go..

No comments: