Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to work!

I took a week off from work for my trip to Siem Reap, and I am officially back to work today. Things seems to be light - but of course with a lil' hick-up on the label issue for the one of the LS model for Gxxxxxdt. Well, issue settled, and hopefully no CAPA will be issued & diverted back to CS again.

Without no obvious reason that I feel like checking on on of the items that I had released out last month. Items had been delayed due to some process issue, and was only completed end of last weekend. I happen to find the item had been completed, but using one of the wrong component. Wonder what will happen if I don't feel to be a busybody today? Seems like there is a lucky star either shinning on me, or the production team.. ^o^ sheer dumb luck I guess ...

Things seems to be good on the first day at work, and hopefully it will be smooth sailing (will you believe so?)... Hope the recharged energy will last long enough until our headcount stabilized..

Keep my fingers crossed!!

No comments: