Monday, December 27, 2010

December Happenings...


Thinking back at this very moment, I really do not recall what I accomplished for the month of December.. Let me think..

I took a long-off from work on the beginning of the month - 04 Dec, to 07 Dec 2010. 4days off from work, and my mind suddenly went blank, and I don't know how to do my work. I was just staying at home, sleeping, and walking around Ipoh. Then I started wondering what happen to our "hero" when he was off for medical leave for 2 months long..



My lady-boss took off from 13 Dec onwards, & only be coming back on 03 Jan 2010 : Does that count as good news? The monkeys are all off from ropes, & free to wander for 3 weeks with minimal supervision.. GOOD HEAVEN!!!



Year end appraisal had taken place, and well I really do not have much to say. I have all I need, & I have nothing to ask from the company - is that good news to the boss, & company or it's a disguise that this person is not ambitious enough.. arghh!!

Well, the good part is lady-boss told me that she had proposed to upgrade me to a higher category - from C2 to C1..

Kononnye can consider promotion cos it's a senior position, but increment wise, have to wait for official letter from HR since we have a new HR Mgr this fiscal year... God Bless Me with the increment amount!!




No comments: