Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crossroad

I'd been with this company for the past 6 years plus, and so far my tenure with this company is all well. Join on Jun 2004, confirmed on Sep 2004, and for promoted of Jan 2005. I had been holding this position on the company for the past 5 years plus..

Experience I gain is numerous, and I am very thankful to my superior who had patiently guide me through all these years. Been given opportunities to try new things, with authority and trust.
It seems that my motivation of work fluctuates a lot lately. One moment I was very highly motivated to work, and one moment, one person might had pissed me off and I had lost all my mood to work. Some had changed to some pain-in-you-know-where. Reason stated that she had been in the company so long. It seems that the company does not change - so she decided to change. Well, I did tried to put up with her, but there are times when I am real pissed, I dun give a damn to her.

I admit that this job pays me very well, and I do love doing the job. One that always strikes me - how is the world outside this company? I will be reaching 30 this year, and if I want to experience more, I need to move out to explore more... If I will to stay here far too long, I might think that I am almost "almighty" and I don't know what's happening out there..

Today, I had finally clicked the 1st job submission after 6 years.. I am sure I will be considered for the job, but it will be the pay that I asked for will be the only problem. And the industry that I had applied for, will the one worse struck if there is a recession...

Dun care, submit dulu - worry later.. Who knows they just trash not-so-qualified-but-ask-for-high-pay resume?

>.<

No comments: