Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hellos and Farewells

Working in my current company, especially in my dept - we see a high turn over of staffs. Talking about front liners, they even said the place/ cubicle is jinxed, bad fung-shui or a bad senior heading the group maybe? Well, I could be the senior they are referring to.. ^o^


I would feel guilty after all, as I know what I done is right.


Requirements all the new candidates have in mind :

- Money must be good (yes, this is everybody's needs - Should be in ok-lah condition)
- 5 days work (Yes, we are)
- No extended working hours (Opps... )
- System orientated, every bits of info should be a few clicks away (another opppsss..)
- No donkey work (Oppss.. CS do operate a donkey farm, doing some donkey work due to uncooperative dept)


I guess our time had ended - whereby when we start work, we will just dive into the water and do whatever our senior says. We do first, only ask later. We would slave ourselves to the max, with the goal that we learn as much as possible... Do I look like Dino's girlfriend or I'll be send to the museum pretty soon.

Am still a firm believer that one must learn how to walk before you can run. I guess it's time to "tune" and readjust based on the current market : Fast come, fast learn & fast jump to another boat with higher pay..

^_^

No comments: