Friday, November 5, 2010

Been a while

I's been like more than a month since my last posting.. What happened?

It's got to do with work of course - festive breaks, and mad rush to close for 3rdQ, and welcoming the last Q of the year.. Pretty much tiring..

Going all out to hit the KPIs could be one of the reason, and gosh - I am so stressed out.

Oct 4th was when finally hit 30.. Big step huh?
What had I done, hhmm.... I bought my 30th celebration diamond ring.. which ES have to pay for it ^o^. It because he did not get me any birthday present.. Ask me to pick it myself.. Sigh!

This man, what's more to expect from him.. Giving the excuse that I might not like what he bought, so to save all the trouble, I tell him what I want. Ting!! Mau sepak him into a lombong...

Another contribution to my stress could be the findings on the study trip that my lady boss & my colleague done on the EU plants.. Sigh... What we are doing is very good, and now - we need to measure our efficiency... Fainted.... Everyone got the picture & into it except a lost soul... The famous lost soul.. **fainted**

That's how my Oct goes, and November... Hmm... here we go... Another 7 weeks before we close for the year.. Feel like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of us.. we had hit 92% of the budget, & another 8% to go for Nov & Dec.. And you can do it!!! Come on Bebe....

No comments: