Monday, November 8, 2010

ME office : 08 Nov, 2010

Conference call with the ppl in the ME office, during KM's visit.

Encounter of the day : The ladies from the ME office.
What I can gather is I did respond to their request from promptly, and only on certain occasion that it took more time for me to respond...

And what I get back if that we do not respond on time, unlike other plants.. It took us 2 weeks to respond on their quote request, and it's not with a direct answer... whereby we will post more questions and cause them to run around to get the answers. By the time all the answers had been given, the competitors had already quoted, & almost going to delivery the items..

Their comment that our respond is slow, but acc to them - they draw 50% of their goods ex-our plant... What is this s**t? If we are slow, you are still buying from us?
OMG, are we that bad?

I am wondering if all these ppl are telling the truth, and they just picked up random samples.
And the best part is, the ppl who comment is not the one that we received the quote request...

I think I should be more careful dealing with ppl in this exotic office....

No comments: