Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleep With Me!


"Sleep With Me".... ^_^

The name of this service apartment is so catchy that we have it's name well remember from the very first time. ^__^ and this is not an invitation to overnight with someone, but a service apartment located in Patong, Phuket...

We had booked 3 nights at this place, & hopefully in reality it's condition is as per the available pictures online.

The joke I had with my colleagues about this place is.... Imagine we had a night out in Patong, and if we decide to take a tuk-tuk back to the service apartment - should I tell the Mr Driver - "Sleep With Me" without having his to think wrongly? Agrhhh... If a girl will to ask will still be fine.. Imagine my friend's hubby will to ask Mr Driver - Sleep With Me!!!

I can't wait to take a tuk-tuk in Phuket... Kap-Kun-Ka!!!

No comments: