Monday, April 4, 2011

End of Journey


This guy who is a pain-in-you-know-where had finally made his decision to leave us for good and we are counting his numbered days. His famous excuse/ phase that never fail to make my blood boils :



  • I would say ......


  • I am confused ....


  • I do not know what to do ...


  • I overlooked...

I really relieve that he had finally decide to end our suffering, and bring his ego & competence to somewhere else.


I am not sorry that you have the thinking that we had forced & pushed you to the max stress level but you had did that to us.


May you find happiness, bliss, satisfaction & hope in yr new challenge out there. Grass is always greener across the field, & may you finally have the chance to "bang yr head on the wall"


AMEN!

No comments: