Monday, April 4, 2011

Megaphone of the office

This woman whom I know for the past decade had turned into one big megaphone in her office. Every single thing that I had updated on my FB status had been channel back to all the ppl who knows me in the office. I can tolerate her being a megaphone unless she delivers in her work. Instead, what we can observe she is just another "forwarder" who forward one request made by one person to the other person without going thru the gifted "CPU" from GOD. And the paperwork she does - is a real mess. I never used to dislike her all these years until recently that several of us who had been dealing with her found the quality of her work sucks. What she did best also being a "forwarder" - apart of the regular work tasks, she also forward gossips from her office to the rest of the souls who knows who-and-who in her office. I no longer wonder why she claims her boss never like her. Best forwarded gossip ever : 1) The husband of this colleague had not been intimate with the wife for past few mths, and 2) This guy is still living with the wife, & his mistress is a former club hostess. OMG : She is real fuckingly free!

No comments: